St. Mark’s Lutheran School’s admissions process is designed to ensure that families understand our program of Christian education well and are comfortable with how our school can serve them. Successful completion of this process indicates that our school is a good fit for the family and that a solid foundation for a successful partnership has been laid.
The admissions process is outlined as follows:
- Families should contact the school office to setup a tour of our beautiful campus.
- Having read the School Handbook, a family formally begins the enrollment process by filling out and submitting an Application for Enrollment/Admission.
- Make a payment of a Non-Refundable $100 Application Fee.
- Application will be reviewed by Administration & Board of Child Discipleship (School Board).
- The office will contact you with the result of either ACCEPTED, WAITING LIST, or DENIED.
- Once ACCEPTED, the Parents will complete the enrollment process by gathering forms, meeting with the Principal & Pastor, and communicate with the homeroom teacher.