St. Mark’s Lutheran School’s admissions process is designed to ensure that families understand our program of Christian education well and are comfortable with how our school can serve them. Successful completion of this process indicates that our school is a good fit for the family and that a solid foundation for a successful partnership has been laid.
The admissions process is outlined as follows:
- Click on the navy & yellow image that is on the right.
- If needed, please enter our school code “4140”.
(Proceed to the section that fits your student…)
New Students to St. Mark’s
3. Click on the word “Register” at the bottom right of the login page.
4. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email into the appropriate boxes.
5. Check your email (could possibly be in the SPAM folder) for an email with further instructions.
Returning Students of St. Mark’s
3. Enter your username & password for Sycamore SIS. (If you have forgotten your username & password, please click the “forgot password” button or contact our school office for help.)
4. Once into your Sycamore SIS profile, look and click on the ADMISSIONS tab on the left (computer/tablet) or the drop down menu (phone) to begin the re-enrollment process.
*The enrollment process will not work on the Sycamore App as they are beginning to phase it out. Instead, they want you to create a shortcut button using Safari (apple) or Chrome (Android) to access Sycamore.
Please do not forget to submit the non-refundable enrollment fee by coming into the school office to pay by cash or check or ONLINE. Please mark the “tuition” box. If you wish to pay with a check, please write it out to St. Mark’s Lutheran School and send it to the school office.
New Student Registration Fee = $100/student
Returning Student Registration Fee…
February 28th-March 15th = $100/student
March 16th-April 15th = $150/student
After April 15th = $200/student
If you have any other questions or want to know more about the enrollment process, please contact our school office. (916)961-7891