50th Anniversary Weekend
St. Mark’s Lutheran Church and School are blessed to be celebrating it’s school’s 50 years of God’s gracious giftes of faith and family. Hundreds of students, their parents, teachers and the congregation have benefitted from the school’s loving Christian education. Come join our joyous celebrating on the weekend of November 8th-10th.
St. Mark’s Faculty & Student Alumni Open House
- Date: Friday, November 8, 2019 5-8 p.m.
- Location: Rausch Family Residence
- Drinks & Appetizers
- Everyone Welcome!
- RSVP on School Bulletin Board in Church Lobby
St. Mark’s 50th Anniversary Gala
- Date: Saturday, November 9, 2019 6 p.m.
- Delicious Dinner & Dessert Dash, Entertainment, and Live and Silent Auctions
- $25.00/Individual Ticket, Table of Six for $100.00
- Childcare for $5.00/Child (Includes Pizza and Movie)
- Tickets available for purchase starting October 7th, 2019
St. Mark’s 50th Anniversary Services & Potluck
- Date: Sunday, November 10, 2019
- 8:00 & 10:45 a.m. Worship Services
- Potluck Luncheon (After 10:45 Service)
If you would like to donate a basket. Please bring them into the office. If you cannot make the Gala, but would like to still make a monetary donation. Please click the link below.